Snow Country Limousine COVID19 travel update
As travel resumes, our main priority is our guests’ safety and health. To ensure this, we have adjusted our policies and procedures companywide. We have taken suggested standards by the CDC, WHO and the Summit and Salt Lake County Health departments and implemented them for every transfer we provide. When you book a transfer with Snow Country you can be sure the following steps will be taken:
- All vehicles and any touch points will be sanitized before and after every transfer
- All staff will wear disposable gloves that will be discarded at the end of each guest interaction
- Drivers will wear washable face coverings while in any of our vehicles
- Airport and vehicle staff will no longer greet people with handshakes
- Additional sanitizer will be available for guest use in all vehicles
- All reading material has been removed from our fleet, while bottled water will be offered, but not left out
- Staff will have temperatures taken daily and will not be allowed to work if they are unwell
- Riding in the front seat will be discouraged to promote appropriate spacing
- Only members of the same party or family will be allowed in the vehicle at one time.
We know that these have been some interesting times, but we will get through them safely together. We look forward to seeing you in Utah soon.
Please be prepared to adapt to changes in our operating standards as the guidelines set by the CDC and local authorities can update quickly. Week to week COVID levels in Utah can have an effect on whether we can have staff in the airports, or if everyone will be met curbside. Also, with the new airport that opened late 2020, our pick up and drop off procedures have changed as well. We pledge to do our best to communicate any updates to all of our guests and clients.