Snow Country Limousine COVID19 travel update
As travel resumes, our main priority is our guests’ safety and health. To ensure this, we have adjusted our policies and procedures companywide. We have taken suggested standards by the CDC, WHO and the Summit and Salt Lake County Health departments and implemented them for every transfer we provide. When you book a transfer with Snow Country you can be sure the following steps will be taken:
- All vehicles and any touch points will be sanitized before and after every transfer
- All staff will wear disposable gloves that will be discarded at the end of each guest interaction
- Drivers will wear washable face coverings while in any of our vehicles
- Airport and vehicle staff will no longer greet people with handshakes
- Additional sanitizer will be available for guest use in all vehicles
- All reading material has been removed from our fleet, while bottled water will be offered, but not left out
- Staff will have temperatures taken daily and will not be allowed to work if they are unwell
- Riding in the front seat will be discouraged to promote appropriate spacing
- Only members of the same party or family will be allowed in the vehicle at one time.
We know that these have been some interesting times, but we will get through them safely together. We look forward to seeing you in Utah soon.
Our cost is your cost:
Rates as low as $129.00
The past few months have been hard on everyone on a global scale. As a company, although we are not unscathed, we feel fortunate to be in a position to survive these times and wanted to do something for all our clients. In hopes of helping people safely travel to and from our state and our town, we are offering transfers at cost for the duration of the summer. Our guests will still be treated with the same five star service, the same luxury black on black vehicles, and the same local drivers that they have come to know over the years, only at a much lower price point. We hope this helps people come and safely enjoy the mountains and the towns we have come to call home all summer long. We plan on being a part of the ski town communities in Utah which we call home for many more decades and are happy to help facilitate the recovery.